Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wolverhampton vs. Liverpool

Glen Johnson finally got rid of that ridiculous hair. I'll never understand how players can play with so much weight on top of their head. Every great player has a rebirth period when they get out of a slump by shaving their head. I hope this is Johnson's, even though I hate Liverpool with a passion.

It feels unnatural that they are no longer a top 4 contender. I don't like change.

The assistant referee was a woman! Outstanding. I definitely support female refs, but this is still such a surprise. First time I've ever seen a female reffing top level men's soccer. I'm glad she made the correct call for the first goal. Had she called Torres offsides, I'm sure there would be a lot of controversy in the papers, and most would be focused on the fact that she was a woman.

Meireles and Reina, best players.


No comments:

Post a Comment